All-Inclusive Pricing — $4500
Whether Summer or Winter, Whistler abounds in multiple gorgeous valley locations. So, when selecting the ideal venue for The Valley package, we had our work cut out to choose a favourite. But, by a unanimous vote from our team, we selected The Stone Circle.
This magical place is a hidden gem in the forest, sitting on the shores of beautiful Alta Lake, surrounded by mountains, yet just minutes from Whistler Village, making it a haven of peace and almost mystical tranquility in which to take your vows.
The Valley Package provides you with full-service wedding planning that includes a clear process with our systems that we have established through years of experience to make planning your wedding a simple and stress-free process!
Our all-inclusive pricing includes all the items listed in the package below, some of which are optional. If you do not require some or all of the optional items, they are deductible from the package pricing.
- Full-service wedding planning and wedding day management for up to 10 guests.
- Resort Municipality of Whistler Park Permit for The Stone Circle.
- Ceremony décor such as lanterns, silk floral or winter twigging.
- Officiant to perform your custom wedding ceremony and marriage legalization.
- Two Witnesses to legalize your marriage license.
- 3 hours of Professional Photography with our Principal Photographer or one of our preferred photographers + a fully edited, downloadable gallery sent to you and that you can share.
- Ensuite hair and Makeup for the Bride(s) including a hair and makeup consultation. Optional
Each service includes a special charcuterie box from Good Grazing Whistler and special local gift bag from The Whistler Elopement Company.
- Bridal Bouquet(s) for the Bride(s) and a Boutonniere(s) for the Groom(s). Optional
- Post-ceremony Sparkling Wine and/ or Non-Alcoholic Cider. Optional
- Dinner reservations at your chosen restaurant. *Please note that dinner pricing is excluded from the Valley Package.
- $100 Gift Certificate to your selected restaurant above. Optional
- A detailed timeline of the event.
- Pre-wedding day consultation, timeline review and escort to get your marriage license.
- Transportation for two from your accommodation to The Stone Circle and return.
This package may be customized with the removal of items above listed as optional only OR add-ons may be added to the package. Add-ons may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Additional guests – add up to 10 guests $650 (includes one additional hour of photography)
- Additional venue alternative to The Stone Circle
- Additional hours of photography and videography
- Additional floral
- Additional hair and makeup services
- Live Musician(s)
- Wedding Cake of your choice including shape, flavor, filling and colour
- Esthetic services such as a manicure/ pedicure, massages, etc.
- Wedding décor service
- Local activities such as zip-lining, rafting, dog-sledding, snow-mobiling etc.
- Helicopter or Float-plane sightseeing tours