All-Inclusive Pricing — $8000
Love skiing and snowboarding? Thinking of eloping? Then this package could be perfect for you! It is certainly one of our all-time favourite types of winter adventure weddings.
Our Whistler Elopement Company team spends a LOT of days on the mountains, and we have a former Freestyle Olympian skier, a former ski instructor & current Mountain Host as well as a Whistler Blackcomb current professional level 3 ski instructor on our team!! We know all the secret spots for the perfect on-mountain elopement and can guide you there expertly and safely. Our Get Hitched on the Slopes package is for couples most comfortable on blue, black or double black runs- however if you prefer to stick to the greens, we can make that happen too!
The Slopes Package provides you with full-service wedding planning that includes a clear process with our systems that we have established through years of experience to make planning your wedding a simple and stress-free process!
Our all-inclusive pricing includes all the items listed in the package below, some of which are optional. If you do not require some or all of the optional items, they are deductible from the package pricing.
- Full-service wedding planning and wedding day management.
- Two Whistler Blackcomb All-day Lift Tickets Optional if you already have your own lift tickets or season pass
- Officiant to perform your custom wedding ceremony and marriage legalization.
- Two Witnesses to legalize your marriage license.
- 4 hours of Professional Photography with our Principal Photographer or one of our preferred photographers + a fully edited, downloadable gallery sent to you and that you can share.
- 4 hours of Professional Videography with one of our preferred videographers + edited video. Optional
- Ensuite hair and Makeup for the Bride(s) including a hair and makeup consultation. Optional
- Bridal Bouquet(s) for the Bride(s) and a Boutonniere(s) for the Groom(s). Optional
- Post-ceremony Sparkling Wine and/ or Non-Alcoholic Cider on the slopes or at the Umbrella Bar. Optional
- Dinner reservations at your chosen restaurant. *Please note that dinner pricing is excluded from The Slopes Package.
- A detailed timeline of the event.
- Pre-wedding day consultation, timeline review and escort to get your marriage license.
- Transportation for two from your accommodation to the mountains and return.
Are you ready to select your date & book your dream elopement?
This package may be customized with the removal of items above listed as optional only OR add-ons may be added to the package. Add-ons may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Additional guests – add up to 10 guests @ $200 per person.
- Additional hours of photography and videography
- Additional floral
- Additional hair and makeup services
- Live Musician(s)
- Wedding Cake of your choice including shape, flavor, filling and colour
- Esthetic services such as a manicure/ pedicure, massages, etc.
- Wedding décor service
- Local activities such as zip-lining, rafting, dog-sledding, snow-mobiling etc.
- Helicopter or Float-plane sightseeing tours