All-Inclusive Pricing — $5000
Love skiing and snowboarding? Thinking of eloping? Then this package could be perfect for you! It is certainly one of our all-time favourite types of winter adventure weddings.
Our Whistler Elopement Company team spends a LOT of days on the mountains, and we have a former Freestyle Olympian skier, a former ski instructor & current Mountain Host as well as a Whistler Blackcomb current professional level 3 ski instructor on our team!! We know all the secret spots for the perfect on-mountain elopement and can guide you there expertly and safely. Our Get Hitched on the Slopes package is for couples most comfortable on blue, black or double black runs- however if you prefer to stick to the greens, we can make that happen too!
The Slopes Package provides you with full-service wedding planning that includes a clear process with our systems that we have established through years of experience to make planning your wedding a simple and stress-free process!
- Full-service wedding planning and wedding day management.
- Two Whistler Blackcomb All-day Lift Tickets.
- Officiant to perform your custom wedding ceremony and marriage legalization.
- Two Witnesses to legalize your marriage license.
- 4 hours of Professional Photography with our Principal Photographer or one of our preferred photographers + a fully edited, downloadable gallery sent to you and that you can share.
- 2 hours of Professional Videography with one of our preferred videographers + edited video. Optional
- Ensuite hair and Makeup for the Bride(s) including a hair trial/ makeup consultation. Optional
- Bridal Bouquet(s) for the Bride(s) and a Boutonniere(s) for the Groom(s). Optional
- Post-ceremony Sparkling Wine and/ or Non-Alcoholic Cider on the slopes or at the Umbrella Bar. Optional
- Dinner reservations at your chosen restaurant. *Please note that dinner pricing is excluded from the Valley Package.
- $100 Gift Certificate for “Apres” or to your selected restaurant above. Optional
- A detailed timeline of the event.
- Pre-wedding day consultation, timeline review and escort to get your marriage license.
- Transportation for two from your accommodation to the mountains and return.
This package may be customized with the removal of items above listed as optional only OR add-ons may be added to the package. Add-ons may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Additional guests- add up to 10 guests @ $200 per person.
- Additional hours of photography and videography
- Additional floral
- Additional hair and makeup services
- Live Musician(s)
- Wedding Cake of your choice including shape, flavor, filling and colour
- Esthetic services such as a manicure/ pedicure, massages, etc.
- Wedding décor service
- Local activities such as zip-lining, rafting, dog-sledding, snow-mobiling etc.
- Helicopter or Float-plane sightseeing tours